Quick Reference

Spakes: Mythologically real creatures. They stalk you, kill you with knives, and feed off of your soul.



Innocents: Basically, virgins who are stalked and killed by Spakes.


Connectors: Innocents who were killed improperly by Spakes. Ghost-like entities that are neither living nor dead.


The Originals: The first five Spakes (later six, including Habakkuk) who were pulled into this reality from their own by certain Ancient Egyptian Scribes.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monthly Status Update

Alright, so. Update...

Query: Written but still not sent. If I don't send it by the end of this month I need to beat myself with some pasta.

Writing: Thanks to the help of my sister I started writing again. I'm working on and off on Jacqueline's, Hezekiah & Christiana's, and also a story that happens years later. It's about a psychotic girl named Carli and a not so psychotic girl named Dalya.

Timeline: Autumn Rose has worked out a pretty stable timeline for her character Cleodentri, which should work for Fido's story (the third in the series. Sorry, I don't think you know any of this yet. It's Scotch, Jacqueline, Fido, and then Amarilla for the first four.)

Other Than That: I bought a fantastic Egyptian book.

Other Other Than That: I'm going to BEA and I totally get to meet Carrie Jones who is agented by the dude I'm querying. I'm hoping he'll be there because then I could totes hand him the letter in person and then die from Awesome Shock.

The End.

I am so busy and have to run. Have a super good night. Enjoy the Castle Finale!! :D

P.S. Apparently Wombats can be trained to attack people. How perfect is that??


No comments: