Spakes: Mythologically real creatures. They stalk you, kill you with knives, and feed off of your soul.
Innocents: Basically, virgins who are stalked and killed by Spakes.
Connectors: Innocents who were killed improperly by Spakes. Ghost-like entities that are neither living nor dead.
The Originals: The first five Spakes (later six, including Habakkuk) who were pulled into this reality from their own by certain Ancient Egyptian Scribes.
Monday, April 18, 2011
Monthly Status Update
1) Currently Pleased with my Query Letter. Hopefully will be able to have my sis take a look at it and get that bad boy sent out.
2) Waiting to hear back from Sekrit reader Mr. P. Will let you know when we do *nods*
3) A Tomb Stone is working on Cleodentir's story.
4) I'm piddling around with Jacqueline's story (#WYSFLWS) but not getting very far
5) Worried that #WYSTS isn't edited enough. *sigh* We'll see.